The Prodigal Man  

Posted by Rithish

When I woke up this morning, the sky was covered with clouds... but only for a moment.. Soon the Sun pushed all in front of him to bestow his rays on his most cherished son.... He for one knew what an important day this is...

And what a day this has been.. Left home even before the cock doodled, played a cricket tournament, returned home with a burnt ego.. Gee... What a novel way to celebrate a birthday...

You folks cannot take a hint even if it is hit pat on your face. Can you?? I sent you all a mail a coupla weeks back of my contact details, with my address in bold. Why in the name of holy shit do you think I did that?? And to think I did not get even a single present by post. Sheesh... You disappoint me...

Now I will tell you what to do... Get out that diary of yours, and earmark the 28th of March as "THE BIRTH OF THE PRODIGAL MAN".

;--)

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments