O beautiful mornings!!  

Posted by Rithish

Not even in my wildest dreams had I conceived of this... That I would have to line my body into such physical exertions; called exercise. I had banked so much on my metabolism to keep me fit and in good shape; irrespective of my cannibalistic habits; and so it had done faithfully for as long, that it had to be the growing flab around my waist that had to bring me back on earth.. I guess everything has a limit of its own...

Not that am worried about my physical appearance; that's the least I am bothered of.. But it's my slow inability to fit into my clothes, and my unwillingness to invest in a new wardrobe, that has made me take into jogging. Whatever be the excuse, it has made me admire the beauty of mornings even more...

The light drizzle kissing your cheeks; the wind beating against your chest; and singing through your hair; the trees laying a soft bed of flowers to tread on...

O Mornings... I love Thee...

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments