One track mind!  

Posted by Rithish

Sachit was my class-mate in first year of enginnering.

The only similarity that Sac and I shared was that he was also a regular back-bencher; just like Shailu & I. Other than that, it were the dissimilarities that were more glaring. Hindi music was unheard by him, while I liked; he used to pass smart comments in English class, while I used to score more; he metamorphosed and started growing lengthy hair, while I never used to comb; Sac was portly, while I was a 28-incher!

Now, Sac has gone ahead and added one more to that list. He now has a movie to boot against his name, while all I do is post silly blog entries.



The movie is officially released and is available on youtube here.

There is also a facebook group, so you can go and shoot your heart out all you want. The movie, is a true reflection of how Sac is. Dark, satiric, and bland humor. But I liked the ending nevertheless! Do check it out too.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments