The best job in the world!  

Posted by Rithish

When I first heard of the island reef job in early Jan, my first thought was that this was a marketing gimmick; and nothing more. The website reported that the responsibilities included feeding fish in the Great Barrier Reef; trying out the luxuries of a spa; snorkeling and diving; and writing a weekly report on the findings of interest along the Reef.

I mean.. WoW!

And then when I was lazing through the newspaper while having coffee this morning, I read a news item that the job is now closed. I also come to know that a Bangalore RJ was among the finalists; but an ostrich-rider from England beat him to it!

Congratulations to Ben! He has been appointed for The Best job in the World!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments