I wanna  

Posted by Rithish

Everyone has a wishlist... Things that they want... Things that they want to do... "C'mon.. It's Christmas..." - they say, "Blend in..." So... Here I put down top ten things I have already seen/done, and wanna see/do again...

  1. go to Alkapuri with college friends and hear Shailu wail - "where's my white lee t-shirt and black chappals".
  2. have Kit bowled behind the legs again... A la Warnie...
  3. have a school re-union and make Shashi foot my share of the bill(again)...
  4. go to Ideals and have a Chocolate Dad, a Gadbad, a Parfait, and a Dilkush back-to-back...
  5. go to B.R. Hills and click a photo with the baby elephant.
  6. Watch 2 movies for 15 Rupees at Luis.
  7. put up dummy college exam results and flunk the class toppers in 7 papers.
  8. stand for Class X elections, and pummel the guy who didn't vote for me (had lost the election by a single vote then).
  9. go back to Class VI and draw up secret routes and maps to raid the rich jeweller's house (ohmigod... that was total total fun).
  10. go go GoA....
I wanna... I wanna.. I wanna...

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

put up dummy college exam results and flunk the class toppers in 7 papers
oo thats one I would lov to be the partner in crime !

I wish the SI of police reads draw up secret routes and maps to raid the rich jeweller's house and then you can lemm eknow ; i will bail you out!
:D

Happy happy christmas and a damdarr new Year!!

@veens
Well!!! Somehow the girls in the class got hold of the maps and they laughed and laughed till their ears were pink as their lips... so embarassing really... :o)