Talons  

Posted by Rithish

"Your nails are so long and so well shaped... Do you manicure them daily???" asks my colleague with a twinkle in her eyes. I look at my fingers in embarassment. All I can do is smile at her ignorace.

I have been kept so much with my work these days, that I hardly find time for the niceties of life. No early morning jogs, no chai from the local chai-wallah, no reading newspaper in the mornings, no TV in the evenings, no chatting with my roomies, no movies, no weekend trips to unknown lands...

Omigosh.. My hands just go on typing the list... Have I been missing all this? No wonder I feel drained out these days.. I have always been so vociferous in advocating that people should enjoy life; go out if you want to; watch a movie if you want to; eat a stomach if you fell like it. But have been failing in my own preachings...

Does this happen to all preachers??? ;o)

This entry was posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments