Age  

Posted by Rithish

I am in my hometown Mangalore, on vacation. Usually, most of the evenings would go off roaming the length of breadth of Mangalore with my friends. This time though, I stayed at home almost all the evenings, except the wandering into the ice-cream parlors. My version of 'home-alone' was not by choice, but by chance. Happens that most of my bike-savvy friends are all out of town.

I did meet one of my closest friends today.. He too, has a weakness for ice-creams. Small wonder, that the manager's eyes were lit up like a 10k bulb when he brought us the bill.. "Gosh buddy!!! You have aged ten years since I met you last year.. Whatever has happened to you?? Age has started catching onto you huh??" grins my friend!!! This pal-o-mine, flies down from Australia; meets me on my birthday; chats with me for more than an hour; and still forgets to wish me...

AGE!!! must really be catching onto all of us.. ;o)

And oh!! By the way folks!! This day, the 28th of March, happens to be my birthday!!! So.. It's still not late... I am still open to presents..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I think this friend of yours who forgot to wish you was Vikram!!!

Bulls Eye !!! :o)