Eden..  

Posted by Rithish

Its been almost 4 months since I moved to my new dwelling.Its equivalent to Eden.... yaar.. Eden...

Only a selected few have had the oppurtunity to see it..
WELCOME TO "ALCATRAZ" OF BANGALORE...:DWell... That's what my friends call my place....

If you never had the chance to visit Alcatraz, the place from where you can neither get in or out without being noticed, you shud come to my room..

The gates of our building are so impregnable, that it would put off even the halehearted of men....even blackbeard the pirate and the 40 thieves of ali baba's times......

And if you are inclined on seeing god who lives in, you cud try either of the ways....

You can either stand in front of the gate and sing "knocking on heaven's door", at the top of ur voice , like eric clapton, and pray that Ihear you......... or else, you could ring the bell and pray that aunty doesnt pout 'cos you woke her frm her slumber.... :D In any case, dont even think of trying what I do to get the gates opened, for in the process, you might get yourself handicapped for life...

phew.... good thing that am as flexible as I am.. But I tell u.... Its worth it... Its worth going through all these obstacles, for once you cross them, you come to the top of the world.....( my room is on the terrace)

Its true Eden..... Eden in true Indian ishtyle....
Of course minus Eve though...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments