brother talk  

Posted by Rithish

me: in office?

Rohith: yup
busy?
me: no weekend. eh?
not much..
Rohith: had a meeting
me: ok..
Rohith: just came out of it
me: how did it go?
the meeting?
Rohith: admin and finance stuff. got bowled over with rental depreciation, tax payouts and s#t like that
me: :-D
Rohith: and now they want a mark-up of at least 30% on all third party payouts
"Are we a knowledge based firm or a w$%#@house" I ask
there is a laughter all around but from the GM
The GM gives me a glare and says "Rohith, no harsh word"
I say OK and start sulking
me: and?
Rohith: The next moment I hear him shouting "I dont care how, but f$#%ing pay them"
me: :-D
Rohith: He looks at me and smiles
and there is laughter all around
These meetings are never serious and I dont remember any time we have walked out with a solution
So there goes my weekend


Conversations with my brother are most definitely humorous! :-D

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments