ragger's delight  

Posted by Rithish

It's been sometime since I updated my bangalore diary. Been busy the last week.. I suppose you have been missing my updates a lot... Since most of you have been writing to me about it..
But rest assured.... I will do my best... In the future...
Well.... Last Sunday was our company outing... Rather our dept outing. 3 teams were to go for a trip... The company sponsored for the trip... Naturally... I wasn't the one to miss such an oppurtunity...
We were to go to "The estate".. A resort in the outskirts of Bangalore... There were a few freshers.. Including I.
And all newcomers were ragged.... I was made to strip.....
Yes folks... Strip...
Needless to say, I had all the girls drooling.... ;D
And they were gaping starry eyed just like you are gaping at the monitor right now...
It was a good outing.. We all got to know each other well.. Anyways, that was the main reason behind such outings.
We are supposed to have such outings every month... Waiting for my turn to rag the next batch of newcomers...

;D

That's all....

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments