My presentation..  

Posted by Rithish

During the fag end of my training, I was asked to makea presentation. Well !! All were asked to do that, in fact. A presentation on any topic....and we were to be graded on that.

None of those dreary boring ones for me. I decided to make mine humourous and interesting. Now, what could I talk on. I had to be careful to select a topic which would not be too prude, but at the same time, would be prudent enough.

What could it be?? What could it be??

And then, all of a sudden, I decided what I would make a presentation on. But first, I had to make sure, I had sufficient information about it. So I browsed thenet, and to my surprise, I found hundreds of sites onthe topic. It took me an eternity to gather all that info and restrict it into a time duration of 10 minutes.

At last, the D-day arrived. Some spoke on fatitude,ondreams,on life, on Cocaine, on Smile..and so on...Some were really interesting...

And at last, it was time for me to give mine.I went up on stage, and opened my file.

"Folks, I have chosen a topic which I hope woulddefinitely help you. If not now, surely in the long run. I am going to talk about - THE ART OF KISSING..."

And thus it went on for the next 10 mins, with alllistening with rapt attention. Needless to say, it was a major success. A success story which must be written in golden words in the annals of time.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2002 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments