EQUALITY...  

Posted by Rithish

EQUALITY... For all.

An issue I strongly do believe in and endorse. All the while we hear women shouting about equality. Displaying placards and taking processions.

I agree with them wholeheartedly. I do believe equality is non-existant, and it has to be applied. Though from an entirely different point of view.

I believe that the male sex have been the more deprieved.

Women have everything made for them and served on a platter. You see seats reserved exclusively for the fairer sex, and also the front door in a local bus. There are separate queues for women in theatres.. and so in other places. Men have to play sir Gallahad to women and always allow them the first chance, or risk being branded a chauvinist pig. A smile from a woman can do wonders, sometimes even being let scot free by the traffic cop, whereas a smile from us could very well lead to a toothless smile.

I also came to know recently that the working woman has to pay less taxes than the working man.

Boy !! Do we have one hell of a horny government?

Equality !!! my gosh !! Do I want it?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments